Hypnotherapy in Sheffield could help you quit smoking naturally
"A very detailed and educational experience that left me feeling relaxed and confident. This was on the 20th June and I still haven’t smoked to date. Thanks!”
Has smoking reached the point of "enough is enough" for you yet?
Stopping smoking is something we have helped many people with at our Focused Hypnosis Sheffield hypnotherapy practice. Getting to the point of "enough is enough" is an important stage and should be seized with both hands when it arrives.
You are almost certainly reading this because you, or someone you love, wants to quit smoking and has reached that point of having had enough.
Over the last few years you have probably looked at different ways to quit smoking. You have probably also tried to stop smoking a few times but it didn't work or didn't last.
So you now find yourself still smoking, wondering if you will EVER manage to quit smoking and maybe doubting you have got the ability within you to make your dreams of being a non-smoker come true.
Get in touch
Read the reviews
What you can expect when you get stop smoking hypnotherapy
Working with an experienced stop smoking hypnotist is a very effective method of quitting and could help you to make those changes that you crave. Here are some of the highlights of stopping smoking through hypnotherapy with Focused Hypnosis:
- You will become a non-smoker NOT an ex-smoker - lower down this page we explain the important difference between the two.
- Learn how to accept that other people around you might smoke but that it doesn't have to have any effect on you and your decision to quit.
- Links and triggers to your smoking past can be broken.
- Post hypnotic suggestions will be provided to help you remain determined to be a healthy, happy non-smoker.
Read the quit smoking reviews from previous clients for proof that hypnosis has helped others who were in the same situation you are in now.
What is included in the quit smoking treatment?
There are a range of hypnotherapists in Sheffield who do smoking cessation sessions and they charge a variety of prices. The cost of stopping smoking hypnosis ranges from bargain basement to ultra expensive. We know we aren't the cheapest but we aren't trying to be or able to be.
We work from a private clinic and the combined experience of the stop smoking hypnosis team adds up to decades.
Seeing a full time professional hypnotherapist at a private clinic IS different to seeing a part time hypnotist who works from a back bedroom at home.
When you work with us to help you quit smoking you will get:
- A free, no obligation chat on the phone or in person to see if hypnotherapy might be the right option for you
- An up to two hour face to face hypnotherapy session where you will get help to quit smoking for good
- A free hypnotic stop smoking recording for you to listen to at home to further reinforce your decision to quit smoking
- A free one hour top up session (if needed) which is valid for 30 days after your treatment session so if you have any tiny remaining traces of desire to smoke after the treatment session you can have this addressed.
After weighing up all the possible ways of structuring and charging for the stop smoking hypnotherapy programme I now off the following package:
- Assessment - this is around 20 minutes long. We can meet face to face or talk on the phone to briefly discuss your circumstances and for me to gauge your commitment and desire to change.
- Treatment Session - 2 to 2.5 hours long. This includes a 30 minute consultation and 90 minutes (approx) of treatment.
- Session Recording - Given on a USB flash drive so you can listen back to the treatment.
- 1 Hour Top Up Session - If needed and is free of charge.
The programme costs £197. A deposit of £100 is required in advance of the treatment session and the remaining balance is paid on the day of the treatment session.