Focused Hypnosis are a 5 star rated hypnotherapy practise in Sheffield who could help you make the kinds of changes you desire. Call for a free 20 minute chat or click the "Free Download" button at the top right of this page for a free hypnotic relaxation session.
Hypnotherapy In Sheffield Could Help Remove Your Phobia
Hypnotherapy in Sheffield with Focused Hypnosis could be just what you need to end your phobia and start living your life on your terms once again.
Read The Full Review Here
Generally speaking phobias are:
- Effectively addressed through hypnotherapy
- Quickly treated
- Reduced or removed in the majority of cases
Click the blue “free download” image on the left to download your FREE hypnotic relaxation session.
You will also get a free guide designed to help you find a professional, ethical and trustworthy hypnotherapist to work with.
Are You In Sheffield And Need Hypnotherapy For Your Phobia?
Many people in Sheffield have phobias, they aren’t unusual in any way so don’t feel bad if you have one. Many people I have treated at the Focused Hypnosis Sheffield hypnotherapy practice had a phobia which had taken over their life to some extent. Through hypnotherapy I helped them to move past it and to enjoy their life once again. Hypnotherapy is a fantastic way of addressing a phobia.
- It is estimated that 1 in 6 people in Sheffield have a phobia but as a lot of people keep their phobias secret this figure could be much higher
- Phobias may be about unusual things but they can generate very real fears and worries
- Just because you have had a phobia for a long time doesn’t mean it can’t go in a very short amount of time
Knowing Your Phobia Is Irrational Does Not Stop It But Hypnotherapy Could
I regularly treat people at my Sheffield hypnotherapy practice for phobias and have had some amazing results. You may know that it is irrational to be so afraid of spiders/clowns/balloons or whatever your phobia is but that doesn’t make it any easier to deal with.
In fact, it can sometimes make it worse when you know on one level that a tiny little English spider could never hurt you and yet you are afraid of it. You can rest assured that I will take your phobia very seriously, even if you think it’s silly or embarrassing.
How Does Hypnotherapy Combat Phobias?
Hypnotherapy in Sheffield can help you get a different perspective on what your phobia is causing you to feel and why you are feeling it. That part of you that knows that your fear is silly or irrational can be made louder and bigger.
The part of you that has developed the fear can also be reduced and put aside so you can feel better and happier. It really doesn’t matter where you got your phobia from or why. Through hypnotherapy you will be able to focus on how you want to feel in the future.
I also promise that I will never use a technique called “flooding” which is basically a way of exposing you to your phobia in order to make you get over it. I have found that this is usually unnecessary. If I thought it was necessary I would check with you first.
Many people in Sheffield have found that hypnotherapy can help you get over your phobia.
Most Phobias Develop In One Of Three Ways
- You inherit your phobia, usually from a parent. We instinctively copy our parents and this is usually a good idea. Unfortunately if you parent has a phobia of clowns then there is a good chance that you will too.
- You have a negative experience and you then associate that negative experience with an object that is nearby and develop a phobia of that object. This is even possible if the object had nothing to do with the negative experience.
- It just does. Sometimes people have a phobia and absolutely no idea at all as to how it developed.
Call Now On 0114 383 0123 For Your Free 20 Minute Chat About How Hypnotherapy In Sheffield Could Help You To Beat your Phobia